Chakras: A Coloring Book by Paul Heussenstamm
Art is an essential part of the human experience, and sharing knowledge is crucial in strengthening the community. Pomegranate publishes images and concepts that enrich the human spirit of creativity and connection.
Artist Paul Heussenstamm advises us to slow down, focus, and enjoy the act of coloring each of the 50 chakra templates in this book. Understanding the seven chakras can free us from a lack of energy, ease our fears, and bring joy, beauty, and health to our daily lives. So choose whichever colors feel right, and give yourself over to this meditative practice.
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hardcover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.